Julia Angel, Ph.D. is a junior researcher and member of the Quantum Devices and Technology research group. She earned her doctorate in 2019 from Hokkaido University, Japan, while simultaneously working as a junior research associate at RIKEN Nishina Center, Japan (2016-2019). For her doctoral study, she carried out muon-spin relaxation (µSR) measurement on pyrochlore iridates. Since then, she has been interested in other magnetic and advanced materials.
- Research Keywords: Muon Spectroscopy, Magnetism, Advanced Materials.
- Contact: julia.angel(at)brin.go.id or angeljuliaphd(at)gmail.com
- Metrics: Google Scholar, Scopus
- Ph.D. (2019) | Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, Hokkaido University, Japan.
- M.Sc. (2016) | Department of Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- S.Si. / B.Sc. (2013) | Department of Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- 2022–present, Junior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2020–2021, Lecturer, Universitas Pertahanan RI, Indonesia.
- 2016–2019, Junior Research Associate, RIKEN Nishina Center, Japan.
- K. Oinuma, N. Okano, H. Tsunakawa, S. Michimura, T. Kobayashi, H. Taniguchi, K. Satoh, J. Angel, I. Watanabe, Y. Ishii, H. Okamoto, and T. Itou, “Spin Structure at Zero Magnetic Field and Field-Induced Spin Reorientation Transitions in a Layered Organic Canted Antiferromagnet Bordering on a Superconducting Phase”, Physical Review B 102, 035102 (2020).
- J. Angel, R. Asih, H. Nomura, T. Taniguchi, K. Matsuhira, M. R. Ramadhan, I. Ramli, M. Wakeshima, Y. Hinatsu, M. I. Mohamed-Ibrahim, S. Sulaiman, and I. Watanabe, “Magnetic Properties of Hole-Doped Pyrochlore Iridates (Y1-x-yCuxCay)2Ir2O7“, Materials Science Forum 966, 269 (2019).
- T. Uehara, M. Ito, J. Angel, J. Shimada, N. Komakine, T. Tsuchiya, H. Taniguchi, K. Satoh, K. Triyana, Y. Ishii, and I. Watanabe, “tStudies on Magnetism of the Layered Organic Antiferromagnet Bordered on a Superconducting Phase by Muon Spin Rotation and Magnetization Measurements”, Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85, 024710 (2016).
- J. Angel, T. Uehara, J. Shimada, N. Komakine, T. Tsuchiya, H. Taniguchi, I. Watanabe, and K. Triyana, “Crystal Growth of the Layered Organic Antiferromagnet, Deuterated к-(BEDT-TTF)2Cu[N(CN)2]Br”, AIP Conference Proceedings 1755, 150011 (2016).