Apriadi Salim Adam, Sc.D. is a senior researcher and the group leader of the Theoretical High-Energy Physics research group, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics. He earned his doctorate in 2019 from Hiroshima University, Japan. He is interested in particle physics phenomenology, particularly physics beyond the Standard Model such as neutrino physics, dark matter, the evolution of lepton number, baryogenesis/leptogenesis, and effective field theory. Recently, he is also working on quantum physics.
- Research Keywords: Neutrino Physics, Evolution of Lepton Number, Effective Field Theory.
- Contact: apriadi.salim.adam(at)brin.go.id
- Metrics: Google Scholar, Scopus, INSPIRE-HEP
- Ph.D. (2019) | Department of Physical Science, Hiroshima University, Japan.
- M.Sc. (2012) | Department of Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- S.Si. / B.Sc. (2009) | Department of Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- 2022–present, Group Leader, Theoretical High-Energy Physics Research Group, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2023–present Senior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2022–2023, Junior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2021–2022, Junior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Physics, Indonesia.
- 2020–2021, Junior Researcher, Research Center for Physics, Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Indonesia
- 2019–2020, Lecturer, Universitas Pertahanan RI, Indonesia.
- A. S. Adam, Y. Kawamura, and T. Morozumi, “A model with light and heavy scalars in view of the effective theory”, Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys. 2022, 013B01 (2022).
- A. S. Adam, N. J. Benoit, Y. Kawamura, Y. Matsuo, T. Morozumi, Y. Shimizu, Y. Tokunaga, and N. Toyota, “Time evolution of lepton number carried by Majorana neutrinos”, Prog. Theor. Exp. Phys. 2021, 053B01 (2021).
- A. S. Adam, A. Ferdiyan, and M. Satriawan, “A New Left-Right Symmetry Model”, Adv. High Energy Phys. 2020, 3090783 (2020).
- T. Morozumi, K. I. Nagao, A. S. Adam, and H. Takata, “A New Mechanism for Generating Particle Number Asymmetry through Interactions”, Adv. High Energy Phys. 2019, 6825104 (2019).
- T. Morozumi, K. I. Nagao, A. S. Adam, and H. Takata, “Creation and Evolution of Particle Number Asymmetry in an Expanding Universe”, Russ. Phys. J. 59, 1852 (2017).