Dr. Edi Suprayoga is a senior researcher and the group leader of the Quantum Matter Theory research group. He received his doctoral degree from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia (2018), combined with 3 years of experience as an international program associate at RIKEN Nishina Center, Japan (2013-2016). Initially taking muon spectroscopy for his doctoral study, he has expanded his research interests into first-principles calculations and other electronic structure methods for understanding the physical properties of emergent matter.
- Research Keywords: Electronic structures, Thermoelectric materials, Magnetic materials, Muon spectroscopy.
- Contact: edi.suprayoga(at)brin.go.id
- Metrics: Google Scholar, Scopus
- Dr. (2018) | Department of Physics, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- S.Si. / B.Sc. (2010) | Department of Physics, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- 2022–present, Senior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2021–2022, Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2019–2021, Junior Researcher, LIPI Research Center for Physics, Indonesia.
- 2017–2018, Academic Assistant, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- 2013–2016, International Program Associate, RIKEN Nishina Center, Japan.
- A. B. Cahaya, Z. Fadil, and E. Suprayoga, “Monte Carlo study of magnetic behavior of a Phenanthrene-like biplane with RKKY interactions“, Solid State Commun. 364, 115132 (2023).
- A. Darmawan, E. Suprayoga, A. A. Al-Shaikhi, and A. R. T. Nugraha, “Thermoelectric properties of two-dimensional materials with combination of linear and nonlinear band structures“, Mater. Today Commun. 33, 104596 (2022).
- M. S. Muntini, E. Suprayoga, S. A. Wella, I. Fatimah, L. Yuwana, T. Seetawan, A. B. Cahaya, A. R. T. Nugraha, and E. H. Hasdeo, “Spin-tunable thermoelectric performance in monolayer chromium pnictides”, Phys. Rev. Mater. 6, 064010 (2022).
- A. Setiawan, I. P. Handayani, and E. Suprayoga, “Uniaxial strain-induced electronic property alterations of MoS2 monolayer”, Adv. Nat. Sci: Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 12, 045016 (2021).
- E. Suprayoga, W. B. K. Putri, K. Singsoog, S. Paengson, M. Y. Hanna, A. R. T. Nugraha, D. R. Munazat, B. Kurniawan, M. Nurhuda, T. Seetawan, and E. H. Hasdeo, “Investigation of Electron and Phonon Transport in Bi-doped CaMnO3 for Thermoelectric Applications”, Mater. Res. Bull. 141, 111359 (2021).
- G. R. Suwito, M. Fukuda, E. Suprayoga, M. Ohtsuka, E. H. Hasdeo, A. R. T. Nugraha, M. Sakashita, S. Shibayama, and O. Nakatsuka, “Formation of Ultra-thin Ge1-xSnx/Ge1-x-ySixSny Quantum Heterostructures and Their Electrical Properties for Realizing Resonant Tunneling Diode”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 117, 232104 (2020).
- M. Nurhuda, A. R. T. Nugraha, M. Y. Hanna, E. Suprayoga, and E. H. Hasdeo, “Thermoelectric properties of Mexican-hat band structures”, Adv. Nat. Sci: Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 11, 015012 (2020).
- E. Suprayoga, A. A. Nugroho, D. Onggo, A. O. Polyakov, T. T. M., Palstra, and I. Watanabe, “3D Long-range Magnetic Ordering in (C2H5NH3)2CuCl4 Compound Revealed by Internal Magnetic Field from Muon Spin Rotation and First-Principles Calculations”, Physica B 545, 76 (2018).