Hanggara Sudrajat, Ph.D. is a researcher and member of the Quantum Devices & Technology research group. He received his doctoral degree from Thammasat University, Thailand in 2016. At present, his primary interests regard the science behind high-performance catalysts for artificial photosynthesis, including H2 production, CO2 reduction, and photo-biorefinery.
- Research Keywords: Photocatalysts, Artificial Photosynthesis, Renewable Energy, Fine Chemicals.
- Contact: hanggara.sudrajat(at)brin.go.id
- Metrics: Google Scholar, Scopus
- Ph.D. (2016) | Chemical Engineering Program, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University, Thailand.
- M.Eng. (2011) | Department of Chemical Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- S.Si. / B.Sc. (2008) | Department of Chemistry, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia.
- 2022–present, Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2020, Visiting Researcher, Department of Applied Physics, TU Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- 2018–2020, JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry, Kobe University, Japan.
- 2016–2021, Assistant Professor, Division of Computational Physics, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam.
- 2014–2015, Visiting Researcher, Department of Urban Engineering, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- H. Sudrajat, S. Hartuti, and S. Babel, “Mechanistic understanding of the increased photoactivity of TiO2 nanosheets upon tantalum doping”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 24, 995 (2022).
- H. Sudrajat, M. Kitta, R. Katoh, N. Ichikuni, and H. Onishi, “Dependence of Photoexcited Electron Behavior on Octahedral Distortion in Barium-Doped NaTaO3 Photocatalysts”, J. Phys. Chem. C 125, 16403 (2021).
- H. Sudrajat, M. Kitta, R. Ito, T. Yoshida, R. Katoh, B. Ohtani, N. Ichikuni, and H. Onishi, “The role of the shell in core–shell-structured La-doped NaTaO3 photocatalysts”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 23, 8868 (2021).
- H. Sudrajat, M. Kitta, R. Ito, S. Nagai, T. Yoshida, R. Katoh, B. Ohtani, N. Ichikuni, and H. Onishi, “Water-Splitting Activity of La-Doped NaTaO3 Photocatalysts Sensitive to Spatial Distribution of Dopants”, J. Phys. Chem. C 124, 15285 (2020).
- H. Sudrajat, M. M. Fadlallah, S. Tao, M. Kitta, N. Ichikuni, and H. Onishi, “Dopant site in indium-doped SrTiO3 photocatalysts”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 22, 19178 (2020).
- H. Sudrajat, D. Dhakal, M. Kitta, T. Sasaki, A. Ozawa, S. Babel, T. Yoshida, N. Ichikuni, and H. Onishi, “Electron Population and Water Splitting Activity Controlled by Strontium Cations Doped in KTaO3 Photocatalysts”, J. Phys. Chem. C 123, 18387 (2019).