Dr. Joko Suwardy is a junior researcher and member of the Quantum Devices & Technology Research Group. He obtained his doctoral degree in 2019 from Osaka University, Japan, with a thesis entitled “Voltage-controlled interfacial magnetism in Fe/MgO-based structure: interface engineering approach”. He graduated with a master’s degree from the University of Tsukuba by conducting research as a Junior Researcher at National Institute for Materials Sciences (NIMS), Japan. His fields of interest comprise spintronics, magnetism, and nanostructured functional materials.
- Research Keywords: Spintronics, Magnetic materials, Nanostructured functional materials.
- Contact: joko.suwardy(at)brin.go.id
- Metrics: Google Scholar, Scopus
- Dr. (2019) | Department of Materials Engineering Science, Osaka University, Japan.
- M. Eng. (2016) | Division of Applied Physics, University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- S.Si./ B.Sc. (2013) | Department of Physics, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia.
- 2022–present, Junior Researcher, BRIN Research Center for Quantum Physics, Indonesia.
- 2019–2022, Patent Engineer, Intellectual Property Consultant Firm, PT. Spruson & Ferguson Indonesia, Indonesia.
- 2014–2016, NIMS Junior Researcher, National Institute for Materials Sciences, Japan.
- J. Suwardy, M. Goto, Y. Suzuki, and S. Miwa, “Voltage-controlled magnetic anisotropy and Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interactions in CoNi/MgO and CoNi/Pd/MgO”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 58, 060917 (2019).
- J. Suwardy, K. Nawaoka, J. Cho, M. Goto, Y. Suzuki, and S. Miwa, “Voltage-controlled magnetic anisotropy and voltage-induced Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction change at the epitaxial Fe(001)/MgO(001) interface engineered by Co and Pd atomic-layer insertion”, Phys. Rev. B 98, 144432 (2018).
- A. K. Shukla, M. Goto, X. Xu, K. Nawaoka, J. Suwardy, T. Ohkubo, K. Hono, S. Miwa, and Y. Suzuki, “Voltage-Controlled Magnetic Anisotropy in Fe 1− x Co x/Pd/MgO system”, Sci. Rep. 8, 10362 (2018).
- J. Chen*, J. Suwardy* (equally contributed 1st authors), T. Subramani, W. Jevasuwan, T. Takei, K. Toko, T. Suemasu, and N. Fukata, “Control of grain size and crystallinity of poly-Si films on quartz by Al-induced crystallization”, CrystEngComm 19, 2305 (2017).
- K. C. Pradel, W. Jevasuwan, J. Suwardy, Y. Bando, N. Fukata, Z. L. Wang, “Solution derived p-ZnO/n-Si nanowire heterojunctions for photodetection”, Chem. Phys. Lett. 658, 158 (2016).